7.13.2009

kid i tutor: There's this really annoying girl in my class who keeps staring dreamily at me in class, it's really annoying.

me: Cool, I think she likes you.

kid: But that's gross though, I can't concentrate on my work when she's staring all weird. Who would want that? I'd rather just get my stuff done and get an A.

me: Well, if you like girls, it'd be worth it.

kid: I'm only in 8th grade, it's too early to be liking girls.

me: Well, is she cute?

kid: She's Indian.

me: So, is she cute?

kid: Duh! No! She's Indian. And she's got a big zit right here (points toward lower right lip).

3 comments:

Tania said...

This kid sounds a lot like how you were when I met you.
"that's gross."
"it's too early to be liking girls."

w said...

this is fkn hysterical

GrazeChang said...

what exactly did you mean by, if you like girls?

i'm assuming your assistance in my quest to emotionally screw over every young asian child who has the misfortune of crossing my path. most of them are well on their way to aneurysm/breakdown anyway, but i do my best to help them along.

also, my 8th grader on the subject of girls: "no, they're not cute. they're bigger than me."

Post a Comment