7.31.2009

Andrew Zimmern

I don't wanna see the most extreme/bizarre, I just wanna have a good time. That's it; don't give me your shit, Andrew Zimmern. My hate for Andrew Zimmern is so pure that it puts the rest of my TV watching in perspective. I like Anthony Bourdain/Samantha Brown/Dhani because they're good honest clever human beings who possess a healthy amount of dignity and self-awareness. I would not be a friend of Andrew Zimmern. I think that's the first question I subconsciously ask myself whenever watching/hearing/meeting a personality. Would I hang out with him/her?


Just sayin.


People I would not hang out with:

Andrew Zimmern
Howard Stern
Tom Leykis
Bam Margera
Chris Hansen
LeBron James
Ralphie May
Stephon Marbury
Terrell Owens
Kathy Griffin
Rachael Ray


People I would hang out with knowing there will be consequences/awkwardness/startling and unsettling revelations:

Ron Artest
Kobe Bryant
Ice-T
Delonte West
Jet Li (He should'nt be a maybe, but he's just a little weird.)
Tyra Banks

This list is not comprehensive at all, so if there's more, I'll get to it eventually. I'd also probably hang out with anyone not on this list until someone says "even so-and-so???"

2 comments:

j.bermudez said...

Andrew Zimmern should do the noble thing and kill himself - for all the astrocties he has committed on our precious animals most of them endangered.He is like the 'Hitler to the animals'.One morning I get up and Zimmern is dead I would go out and get some bubbly and celebrate.Karma on this loathsome rotteness. .Zimmern I wish you dead and may your family suffer as well.You are a disgusting and a threat to our 'precious pearls' And to the Food Network channel you are just as evil and vile for allowing this scumbag to exploit defence animals and glorify him with cele. status.Don't your financial fall is coming and his demise as well.

j.bermudez said...

How can Zimmern sleep at night when he spends his whole day cutting up animal testicles and call this an 'honest day work'?What kind of family this vile person is connected to?Are they not ashame of such a relative?Btw, the good thing he is not looking too good lately?Let's hope he has testicular cancer!!

Post a Comment