3.02.2009

weekend wrap up

YES. Summer is finally here! It smelled like flowers and sweat at home, and I got to keep the windows open at night.




Friday: The weather was amazing, Hacienda Heights is beautiful, I can see Catalina from the Heights part of Hacienda.

Dollhouse on Fox is ok. Just ok to pretty good. It's one of those things where you want to like it, but you know you're not being totally objective.


Saturday: The weather was amazing, I love Chinese food, hot weather and warm cars. The church basketball team I play on is 0-7. I play power forward sometimes. We're that short.


Sunday: GUN FEVER.


Tim is good. He's gonna kill us all one day with a revolver.

Totally took out his right arm. Totally.



Weekend Yogurtland visits: 3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gun fever? ugh. i hate guns. and i'm not a fan of people who do it recreationally.

Anonymous said...

Yes guns are scary and expensive. But. Yeah, guns.

Anonymous said...

its not the scary and expensive part that concerns me. it's the violence, death, murder, and cowardly approach to all of that that disgusts me.

Anonymous said...

O yeah it's definetely all of those things. We really shouldn't have guns, but we do (America in general, not me). Freedom gets ridiculous.

Post a Comment