3.05.2009

tinted windows



I've been thinking about this for a while, and it might seem like a strange thing to think about, but I really hate limo-dark tinted windows on cars (minivans excluded).




If you're a celebrity or a head of state I can understand that some people wish you harm and your privacy in transit is important, but for everyday people, is it necessary? I have almost 2 reasons to despise them.


1. It's ugly.


2. When everybody has tinted windows at in intersection or on a stretch of freeway, it feels like there's noone around. Congratulations on the window tint, you drive in a black box. What if I need to wave to the driver next to me or suggest to them they're doing a terrible job at driving? They'll never know, cause they essentially have blinders on. Don't you want to see what sunlight looks like? Aren't you deprived of outside sunlight like everyone else? Do you want to feel like you're still in the room you just left, or the room you're driving to?
I want to feel like I'm outside. I don't want to be reminded that I'm inside of a 1.5 ton metal box. I like opening the windows and feeling the wind and smelling the stench of skunk.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are minivans excluded?
I think I know why ...

Post a Comment