1.20.2010

Justine Henin


I know it's easy to like dominant sports figures like your Kobes, Tigers, Phelps, and Federers; it's only natural to be in awe of the things they do. I'd say Justine Henin is on that list; you could even argue that she's more fun to watch than them. She retired at no.1 and comes back 2 years later like she never skipped a tournament. Who does that? I guess you can say MJ did it, but he came back midseason and couldn't get past out of the Eastern Conference. Serena took a break and came back to dominate, but c'mon, everyone knew she would. Henin just took out a #5 Dementieva in straight sets on her first grand slam back! She hits as hard as anyone and she's 5'6"!*  Her backhand is like a swiss army knife made of titanium and diamonds!





I want to play tennis.



*With exception to the Williamses. I'm pretty sure Serena can arm wrestle Lebron and win.

0 comments:

Post a Comment