4.16.2009

Graveyard Sale

My mom brought up that she wants to go to Rose Hills this weekend to pick out graveyard plots. Apparently there's some sort of a sale. She also has 2 picked out for me and my sister. Apparently I'll be at my parent's side for all of eternity.

I had a dream about dying last night (probably from the Cemetery talk) and woke up feeling really disgusted with myself. Thinking about your own demise and the subsequent effect it has on everyone you know is a powertrip and narcissistic as hell. Anyways, I dreamt that I died in a car accident, and since it was a drunk driver who hit me, my family would've been taken care of from some sort of a lawsuit. I don't know if it works like that, but it did in Office Space. Also, since this is a dream, my body is not mutilated in any way from the accident. It will be open casket. The Lakers will be there. And Jackie Chan. And an amazing amount of my female friends will be unimaginably devastated as they were all secretly in love with me.

10 comments:

Tim said...

haha the last three sentences are awesome

i didn't even know that graveyards had sales. how did your mom even hear about this??

Donson said...

Good question.

belinda said...

WHAT IS THIS? ARE YOU BLOG CHEATING ON US!!

Debbie said...

"And an amazing amount of my female friends will be unimaginably devastated as they were all secretly in love with me."

Bitch, please.

Anonymous said...

Way to plan ahead.

I had thoughts about my funeral recently (if I ever die). I proposed playing techno music, maybe putting myself on strings marionette style to spin the tracks.

Doesn't really top your dream funeral though.

-Adrienne

Donson said...

Is this Adrienne the Adrienne I know? Or random internet blog reader.

Adrienne said...

This is Adrienne, the Adrienne you know. ASUCI/Lauren True's friend Adrienne.

Donson said...

I should have figured that. I do only know one Adrienne. How did you even find this?

Adrienne said...

I think off facebook. Was it a secret? Am I creepy now?

Donson said...

hmmm, if it was off facebook I guess not. Nah, it really wasn't a secret. It's kinda flattering to have stalkers though.

Post a Comment